- Play Snake And Ladder Game
- Snakes And Ladders Game History
- Snakes And Ladders Board Game Instructions
- Snakes And Ladders Game Instructions
Snakes and ladders, known originally as Moksha Patam, is an ancient Indian board game for two or more players regarded today as a worldwide classic. It is played on a game board with numbered, gridded squares. A number of 'ladders' and 'snakes' are pictured on the board, each connecting two specific board squares. The object of the game is to navigate one's game piece, according to die rolls, from the start to the finish, helped by climbing ladders but hindered by falling down snakes.
Play Snake And Ladder Game
Snakes and Ladders has been a very popular board game for children for quite some time. The game originated from an ancient India game called 'Moksha-Patamu', in which players moving up on the board represent their life journey. Along with Ludo Snakes and Ladders in India have made their ways to the Western world during the 1900s.
- Download this game from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 10 Team (Surface Hub), HoloLens. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Snakes & Ladders Kingdom.
- Snakes and Ladders is a classic game and is one of the greatest game ever. Its fun and simple game-board only need 1 dice to play and start having fun. The rules are super simple: the player who arrives the first on the square number 100 wins. But there are traps (ladders) that can either help you to climb faster or to fall on others steps below.
- Features of Snakes and Ladders:. Play with your friends and family – It’s a multiplayer game. Internet connection is needed for playing the game. Accept the challenges from your Friends and beat them to win. Connect with your friends spread across the globe. Avail the benefit of voice chat and talk with your friends. Play Snakes and Ladders on 10 different themes. Enjoy the graphics with traditional yet modern look. Feel the game with dice The Snakes and Ladders.
Snakes And Ladders Game History
Snakes and Ladders is now a worldwide classic board game. It is easy to play, cheap, and fun. With just a little twist using some ladders and snakes, rolling dice has become much more interesting and full of surprises.
The game is very simple but for people who haven't played the game or saw the game once in their life, Snakes and Ladders rules still can be a little confusing. Below are Snakes and Ladders rules along with all the items you need to play Snakes and Ladders.
1. Snakes and Ladders Rules
Snakes and Ladders requirements
Number of players: 2-4 players.
The game of Snakes and Ladders will require you to have certain equipment to be able to play it including:
- Snakes and Ladders board. The board can be varied with 8x8, 10x10, 12x12 grids.
- 1 die.
- A distinctive playing pieces for each player.
However, these things are also very easy to recreate with whatever you have and you don't necessarily have to buy anything. You can draw the Snakes and Ladders board on the ground or on a piece of paper. You can make playing pieces from anything small such as shirt buttons, or even small rocks, or coins. You can get a die from any shop easily or you can also make a die for yourself from paper, but it will be a little bit tricky.
How to play Snakes and Ladders
Here are all the rules to Snakes and Ladders. The game is very simple, it mostly involving rolling your dice and move your playing pieces. First, everyone rolls the die once and the person with the highest score will go first.
Snakes And Ladders Board Game Instructions
Players take turns to move their pieces from 1 to 100 according to the number on the die they roll, following the numbers on the board. For example, if you roll a 5, you move your piece forward 5 numbers.
When a player's piece hit the head of a snake, that piece will slide down to the bottom of the snake. Nothing will happen when a player hits other parts of a snake.
When a player's piece hit the base of a ladder, that piece will be moved to the top of the ladder. If a piece touches the top of a ladder, nothing will happen, that piece will not move down to the bottom of the ladder.
The first player to reach 100 wins the game. Players need to roll the exact number so they can reach 100, no more no less, according to Snakes and Ladders rules. For example, if your piece is in 97, you need to roll exactly 3 to win the game. If you roll a higher number than 3, your piece still stays still until your next turn.
There is another variation in which your piece will bounce back from 100 if you roll too high. For example, if your piece is in 97 and you roll 5, your piece will move to 100 and then move backward 2 spaces to 98.
It's easy to tell from Snakes and Ladders game rules that this game is totally based on luck as you can only move your piece by the random number on the die you roll.
2. Snakes and Ladders on mobile
Like many other board games such as Ludo, Chess,... There are many versions of Snake and Ladders for mobile devices on both Android and iOS. The rule and gameplay of these games are basically the same as the traditional Snakes and Ladders rules, but they are much more convenient as you only need your phone to play anywhere at any time. Some version will give you beautiful 3D graphics of a dungeon, making the game feels like a dangerous adventure. Below are the best Snakes and Ladders games on Android and iOS for you.
Snakes and Ladders
This is a very simple digital version of Snakes and Ladders on mobile. You play on a 2D Snakes and Ladders board with as dice using normal Snakes and Ladders rules. The board will be randomly generated each time for a fresh experience. You can also earn skin to give the board a different theme, color. The game is light and is compatible with all Android devices.
Snakes and Ladders Google Play link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ir.Hadiware.Snake_Ladder&hl=en_IN
Snakes And Ladders 3D
Here is a gameplay video of Snakes And Ladders 3D Android, which have been animated in 3D beautifully. There is a total of 15 different boards with amazing sound and graphics, which will give you tons of fresh experience and feelings from this old game. However, it might not run smoothly on low-end mobile devices because of its 3D graphics.
Here is the download link for Snakes And Ladders 3D on both Android and iOS:
Snakes And Ladders Game Instructions
- Android: maximumandroid.net/detail/snakes-and-ladders-3d?id=com.TheAppGuruz.SnakesAndLadders
- iOS: apps.apple.com/us/app/snakes-and-ladders-3d-live/id1108905687