MasterWriter Helps You Find the Perfect Word or Phrase
- Masterwriter Software
- Masterwriter 3.0 Cracked
- Masterwriter 3.0 Crack Key
- Masterwriter 2.0 Activation Code
- Masterwriter 3.0 Crack Product
MasterWriter contains a complete suite of songwriting tools, including a rhyming dictionary and databases of phrases, parts of speech, and more. And now, MasterWriter announces the version 3.0 update, which makes this incredibly valuable resource even more powerful and useful! Plus, MasterWriter is now available for Mac, PC, iOS, and Android.
One of the biggest challenges for writers is coming up with the ideal word for the occasion. You can use a dictionary or thesaurus, but these are really pre-digital age tools with limited benefits. Of course, there are online thesauruses that are a little more efficient, but you’re still basically getting a list of synonyms. This is helpful but only takes you so far. MasterWriter provides far more advanced ways to find the words you need quickly. You get a whole range of options:
- Synonyms – Like a thesaurus, MasterWriter can suggest synonyms for any word. This, however, is just the beginning.
- Phrases – Sometimes, you need not just a word but a whole phrase. You type in a word and get entire phrases that might be appropriate. The phrase dictionary has over 33,000 phrases to draw from.
- Rhyming Dictionary – Whether you’re a poet, songwriter, or just want to insert a few rhymes into your writing to make it more creative, the rhyming dictionary lets you do this easily. You can search for rhyming syllables as well as words.
- Speech Types – Search for words based on speech types such as verb, noun, adjective, or adverb.
- Intensifiers – Figures of speech and intensifiers help make your writing more distinctive and expressive. These include alliteration (e.g., “prancing pony”), onomatopoeia (e.g., “Swoosh,” “Moo”), metaphors, similes, and more.
- Word Families – This feature opens up vast possibilities for every word you suggest, drawing upon not only synonyms but related words. You can search for “primary” or “extended” words.
An Example of How MasterWriter Works
To give you a better idea of how you can use MasterWriter to suggest words and phrases quickly, let’s try an example. I’ll choose the word “smart” as a starting point. First, it gives me several options for usage, including “intelligent,” “well-dressed,” and “pain” (an older meaning of “smart” means hurts). I decide to go with “Intelligent.” I can then choose between “Primary” and “Extended.” I can also specify parts of speech (noun, adjective, etc.) Primary adjectives that come up include “clever,” “brainy,” and “quick-witted,” along with many others. Then I switch to “Extended.” These aren’t exact synonyms but related words. Here I get another long list, included “enlightened,” “all-knowing,” “far-sighted,” and “masterful.” A few rhymes include “flowchart”, “rampart”, “jumpstart”, and “apart.” Phrases include “smart money” and “you’re too smart for your own good.”
The above is only a brief example and only includes a handful of possibilities for one word out of the hundreds that came up for only one part of speech (adjective). From this, you can hopefully get an idea of how you can get lots of creative suggestions for any word you start with.
MasterWriter has a very useful heading called “World” that gives you quick access to lots of helpful information you can use in your writing. You may need to reference specific people, events, places, or objects. For example, if you’re writing fiction, you need a setting. You may want to reference certain brand names, celebrities, historical events, or facts to make your writing more specific. MasterWriter provides quick references to such information, including cities, brands, cars, foods, Bible phrases, regions, and much more.
To use a quick example once again, suppose you’re writing a story and want to come up with a good setting. You can click on “Water” and choose among bays, lakes, rivers (US and world), and oceans. You can also lookup deserts, landmarks, mountains, and islands.
When writing fiction, you may also have trouble coming up with character names. Under the “People” heading, there’s a list of first names as well as names from fiction and folklore to draw upon. You can also use the People heading to get ideas for referencing well-known actors, politicians, musicians, newsmakers, or other types of people. This is also good for nonfiction if you’re writing an article or essay and want to refer to certain people.
Tools For Songwriters
In addition to its value for creative writers, MasterWriter is an extremely useful tool for songwriters and poets. Many of the tools are exceptionally good for creative writing, rhyming, and finding phrases or intensifiers that let you lyrically express your thoughts.
Songwriting is a challenging process. Even if you’re gifted enough to come up with your own phrases, it’s still helpful to have a tool to help the process along. In addition to songs, you can also use these tools for writing poems, greeting cards, jingles for commercials, and anything that requires a creative or lyrical tone. The software is designed so that it’s simple to create projects. This can be very helpful if you want to create a whole album with a certain theme.
Many active and successful songwriters use MasterWriter. As the testimonials on the website explain, this tool can’t actually write songs for you. However, it can help you find the perfect words and phrases to express your ideas and inspirations.
2020 MasterWriter New Releases and Updates
- Release of Versions: Versions gives the user the ability to create any number of versions under the same project title. This feature allows you to try different versions of the project without disturbing the original. It also allows you to compare the different versions effortlessly. In addition, if you have co-writers, you can easily share these versions for their comments.
- Updates to Dictionaries: Substantial updates to Word Families, Speech types, and other dictionaries were made. Recently added “Verbs” to the unique “Intensifiers” dictionary, a one-of-a-kind source of intense descriptive words.
- Keyboard paging shortcuts: Conveniently page through the entries in various dictionaries on your computer using the arrows on your keyboard.
- Resizing: MasterWriter now gives you far more horizontal width, and most importantly, in Split mode, the layout has been adjusted so that filters no longer cover your text.
- Sharing: MasterWriter now gives you the ability to quickly and easily share your text and/or audio tracks with others.
- Export: Concerned about accessing your projects when you’re offline or want a copy of your projects downloaded to your hard drive? Go to the List page, choose Export, and you can export the projects of your choice or your entire database.
- Sorting: Now, you can sort your projects by Date Created, Date Modified, or A-Z.
- Searching: In addition to being able to search your titles, you can now search your Text or Sketches. Try to find that story with a certain word or line, or maybe you want to see all your projects with the word “love” in them. Easily search all 3 for whatever word or line you’re looking for.
- Updates to Audio:
- Gone are the days of having to record audio using the dedicated audio app on phones and tablets. You can now record directly into the program through your browser on iOS and Android.
- The recording process has been greatly simplified. Gone is the recording session and the need to upload; now all audio is automatically uploaded, and even better, you don’t have to wait for the upload to complete. While your audio uploads, you can continue to use the program as needed.
- You can now import audio files of all common audio formats (not just .mp3). MasterWriter now accepts .wav, .mp4, .m4a, .aiff, .ogg and more.
How MasterWriter Helps Anyone Write Better
We’ve looked at some of the features that make MasterWriter a powerful ally for anyone who communicates with words. However, when it comes to a writing tool, you can’t always judge its usefulness simply by counting off features. It’s also essential that you can easily access these features and figure out how to make the best use of them.
Some software programs have incredible capabilities, but you have to spend many hours learning how to use them. You want something you can start using right away. MasterWriter passes the user-friendly test as well. Here are some reasons that make this such a good choice, even for people who aren’t technically oriented.
- Cloud-based. You don’t have to worry about downloading or installing anything. You log in when you want to use it. This also means it’s easy to access from any device or operating system.
- Create and organize projects. MasterWriter has a simple system for creating and keeping track of your projects. You can also import and export projects to and from other applications.
- You learn as you use it. Some tools just do work for you. MasterWriter actually helps you learn and become a better writer. As you use it, you have a chance to learn new words and how to use familiar words in new ways. You can learn to use literary devices such as alliteration, metaphors, and similes. If your grammar is rusty (or you’re learning English grammar for the first time), you can learn the different parts of speech.
- Compare different ideas. MasterWriter has two features, Sketches, and Split, that make it possible to test different versions or ideas for a single piece of writing. With Sketches, you can create an alternative version of a section without editing the main piece. You can then use Split to compare the two.
- Solid training and support. There are many help features and tutorials to teach you how everything works. There’s also phone and email support.
Pricing for MasterWriter
MasterWriter has a free 10-day trial with no obligation; you can use all the features without having to enter any credit card information. If you want to purchase the software, there is a 90-day money-back guarantee, and you can choose out of three options:
- Monthly: $9.95/month
- Annually: $99.95 (Get %20 off MasterWriter here)
- 2-Year: $149.95 (Get %20 off MasterWriter here)
In addition to the discount offered above, we would like to provide our readers with an additional bonus. Purchase the annual or bi-annual license and receive 25% off a lifetime license for ProWritingAid Premium, a leading grammar checker and style editor. Contact us after purchasing to receive your bonus coupon.
Pros and Cons of MasterWriter
There are many writing tools on the market. MasterWriter, however, has some unusual features that make it stand out. Although the program comes with a spell checker, this isn’t the main purpose. There are quite a few spelling and grammar checkers out there, some of them free. It can, however, replace a dictionary or thesaurus. This is a brilliantly designed software for helping writers come up with the ideal word or phrase for any occasion. Additionally, the research tools make it simple to come up with material (names, places, people) that helps you write faster and give your content more depth.
Who can benefit from MasterWriter? Almost anyone who does a substantial amount of writing, whether for school, business, or as a hobby. This includes:
- Professional writers – even if you have an above-average vocabulary, this tool helps you find the exact word you need when you need it.
- Students – Write a more memorable term paper or thesis.
- Copywriters – The right word or phrase can make all the difference when you’re writing a sales page, ad, or email.
- Poets and Songwriters – The rhyming and literary phrases can help you come up with more effective lines.
- People Who are Learning English – If English isn’t your first language, you’ll find that MasterWriter is especially valuable for helping you find the appropriate words for any purpose. In addition to learning words, popular phrases will help you get accustomed to American-style English.
Are there any flaws or drawbacks to MasterWriter? No program is ideal for everyone. Although this software has a wide range of features that can help writers of all kinds, there are a few limitations that some people might find disappointing.
- Not a grammar checker. There’s a basic spell checker but not a grammar checker.
- Not for storyboarding. Unlike certain writing programs (such as Scrivener), MasterWriter isn’t really made for organizing chapters, scenes, or sections. In particular, screenwriters may want to use another program for this purpose though MasterWriter can still be of great value for your moment-to-moment writing.
The above aren’t really flaws, as the program doesn’t claim to do this. However, MasterWriter does bill itself as “The most powerful suite of writing tools ever assembled in one program.” You might conclude from this that it does everything writers could need, which isn’t completely true. If you want these capabilities, you have plenty of choices (e.g., ProWritingAid, a good free version for grammar, Scrivener, and many others for storyboarding).
Masterwriter 3.0 Cracked
What MasterWriter IS extremely good for is helping anyone find words and phrases. In fact, there probably isn’t another single source where you can find anything that does this as well. For about $5 a month, if you use our MasterWriter discount below, it’s a good investment for anyone who wants to improve their writing and cut down on brainstorming and research time.
Masterwriter 2.0 Serial Number Serial Numbers. Convert Masterwriter 2.0 Serial Number trail version to full software.
Please be aware that Brothersoft do not supply any crack, patches, serial numbers or keygen for MasterWriter,and please consult directly with program authors for any problem with MasterWriter. 'MasterWriter is the program the right side of the brain has been waiting for.' William Peter Blatty- Oscar-winning Writer, Director and Producer 'MasterWriter is an absolute necessity for today's creative writer.'
Masterwriter 3.0 Tutorial
More on Masterwriter Software Data Added 1: June 21, 2007 The DRS 2006 Software Packages are complete radio automation systems. Now you can turn your PC into a powerful music machine without buying expensive hardware. No need to buy two or more sound cards or hardware mixers to get all the mixing and production tools you need to create a professional on the air program. With DRS 2006 you will be sounding like the big guns in minutes and will have a sound that will turn the heads of other stations and your listeners on! DRS 2006 was not only.
Device downloads. For software and drivers select your product from the list below. Wireless Keyboard 800. Manuals Limited Warranty. Product Guide. Quick Start Guide. Limited Warranty. Product Guide. Quick Start Guide. Limited Warranty. Product Guide. Quick Start Guide. Select driver language. Lenovo Global Support Home. Parts & Accessories. Parts Lookup. Find Parts (Current Product) Parts Lookup. I've been using my keyboard that came with my Yoga Tablet 2 10 - 59428420 for 16 days with it. At times it would disconnect here and there on it's. BKC800 - Driver Download Updating your drivers with Driver Alert can help your computer in a number of ways. From adding new functionality and improving performance, to fixing a major bug. Bkc800 driver windows 10.
Size: 15.9 MB License: Shareware Price: $69 Keywords: - - - - - - - - - Data Added 1: June 21, 2007 KingSmart hotel software offers hotel property management systems, hotel management software, reservation software, hotel POS software and hotel back office Accounting, Inventory and Payroll software to hotel, restaurant, leisure businesses. The hotel software supports hospitality business by offering tools for marketing and daily operations as well as management and planning. From HotelPro 2000, 3000 to KingSmart 5.0 and 2003, KingSmart Hotel Software - Hotel Management System is able to. Size: 58.6 KB License: Demo Keywords: - - - - - Data Added 1: June 21, 2007 Software Organizer Deluxe is a complete program that allows computer owners, institutions, software dealers, and computer clubs to organize, catalog, and manage information about installed computer programs. For the database novice, Organizer's intuitive interface and ready-to-use software management solutions make it easy to set up and use.
Masterwriter 3.0 Crack Key
Masterwriter 3.0 Activation Code
Masterwriter 2.0 Activation Code
Our software manager comes with features such as: Access your software data in a variety of ways (database table viewer, detail record viewer,. Size: 9.1 MB License: Shareware Price: $75 Keywords: - - - - - - Data Added 1: June 21, 2007 Open Mind Solutions provides the most flexible and adaptable standards management system software solutions for your business. Quality Management Software, Environmental Management Software, HACCP software, Health and Safety management software, 1 CFR Part 11 Compliant, Business process management software, Capa Software, Compliance Management Software, document management software, internal audit management software, ISO 14001 Software, ISO 9000 Software, ISO 9001 Software, iso. Size: 29.1 MB License: Shareware Price: $280 Keywords: - - - - - - - Data Added 1: June 21, 2007 AnyCount is automatic text count software.