A tool used for hacking purposes such as a software crack/patch or an activation key generator. SUPERAntiSpyware can safely remove HEX.WORKSHOP.PROFESSIONAL.188.8.131.5219.X64-MPT.EXE (Hack.Tool/Gen-Dupatcher) and protect your computer from spyware, malware, ransomware, adware, rootkits, worms, trojans. The Hex Workshop Hex Editor is a set of hexadecimal development tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced binary editing with the ease and flexibility of a word processor. With Hex Workshop you can edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, and delete hex, print customizable hex dumps, and export to RTF or HTML for publishing. The Hex Workshop Hex Editor by BreakPoint Software is a complete set of hexadecimal development tools for Microsoft Windows. Hex Workshop integrates advanced binary editing and data interpretation and visualization with the ease and flexibility of a modern word processor. With the Hex Workshop, you can edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill.
Hex Workshop Hex Editor
The Hex Workshop Hex Editor 6 by BreakPoint Software is a complete set of hexadecimal development tools for Microsoft Windows. Hex Workshop integrates advanced binary editing and data interpretation and visualization with the ease and flexibility of a modern word processor. With the Hex Workshop, you can edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill and delete binary data. You can also work with data in its native structure and data types using our integrated structure viewer and smart bookmarks. Data editing is quick and easy with our extensive features that allow you to: jump to file or sector location, find or replace data, perform arithmetic, bitwise, and logical operations, binary compare files, generate checksums and digests, view character distributions and export data to RTF or HTML for publishing.
- Basic Editing - Cut, Copy, Paste, Insert, Fill and Delete Hex More
- Sector edit partitions or physical disks
- Highly Customizable User Interface
- Search using Hex Strings (including wildcards)
- Find and replace by Hex Strings, Text, Strings or values
- Jump to specified address
- Print and Print Preview
- View and edit data rendered as natural data type
- Structure Viewer
- Use either a Simple or Resynchronizing binary compare
- Checksum Generation
- Data Visualizer
- Modify your data in-place using embedded operations
- Interpret data at current caret position and edit that data as a more user-friendlysensible data type
- Expression Calc
- Convert 8 bit, 16 bit, and 32 bit values between hex, decimal and binary
- Hex/Decimal calculator supporting: +,-,*,/, ,&,^,<<,>>, ~
- Import and Export 8, 16 or 32 bit Intel Hex Code
- Plug-in API
- Much More Inside
Hex Workshop V6.8
What's New In This Version
Hex Workshop v6.8.0 features integrated structure, color map, and expression calculator editors with syntax coloring. The structure editor includes in-line error messages to aid in debugging structure definitions. Additional usability and font/layout sizing changes are included.
How To Activate ?
1: Install The Program
2: Copy Crack Folder Content
3: Paste/Overwrite Copied file Into Software Default Install Directory
4: That's It Enjoy