Make the most out of your isolation period and learn with Google Classroom. It is Google’s educational platform that you can use to teach yourself. Not only that, but you can also use it to teach the students and manage an online classroom if you are a teacher. Though aimed at Android and iOS devices, you can now download Google Classroom for PC and Laptop. This will allow you to make use of your PC/Laptop to learn courses through the Google Classroom app. If you are an Android or iOS user, you can easily install the app on your handheld devices via Google Play and iTunes.
- Google Classroom App Download For Macbook Pro
- Google Classroom App For Computer
- Google Classroom For Macbook Air
- Apple Classroom Download
The process to get the Google Classroom app onto PCs and Laptops is a bit different. In order to run Google Classroom on PCs and Laptops, you will have to set up an Android Emulator. Since the OSes on PC/Laptop and handheld devices are different, you cannot directly install the app. And Android Emulator basically installs the Android OS on your Windows running PC/Laptop and OS X powered Macbook. This way, you can not only install Google Classroom app PCs but also run it on the big screens.
The process, though a bit different, is not rocket science. You can follow the instructions provided in the later section. However, before you jump off you may want to take a look at the Google Classroom app features.
Table of contents
- 2 Install Google Classroom for PC and Laptop
Google Classroom Features
Google Classroom App Download For Macbook Pro
- Classroom is a free service for schools, non-profits, and anyone with a personal Google account. Classroom makes it easy for learners and instructors to connect—inside and outside of schools. Classroom saves time and paper, and makes it easy to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate, and stay organized. There are many benefits to using Classroom:. Easy to set up –.
- Automatically back up photos from your Mac or PC, connected cameras and SD cards. Windows 7 + Mac. MacOS 10.9 + Thanks for downloading Backup and Sync. Get the Google Photos app to back up and view photos on your Android and iOS devices.
Google Classroom App Download For Mac. So, if you already have Google Classroom and want to use more tools to help with teaching, then any of these apps to use with Google Classroom is right up your alley. While you can use this through your iPhone and iPad, CK-12 is truly a handy app that features over 5,000 math, science, and spelling lessons. Middle school, junior high, or secondary school. Whatever you call it, it’s a formative part of every kid’s educational journey. Middle school is a highly transitional period for students, and an important one, that prepares them for more complex subject areas.Middle school also offers a period of academic exploration and readiness for their high school years, which can aid in their future. Type, “Google Classroom” without the quotes and click on the search button adjacent to the search bar. From the search results, click on the Google Classroom app icon to install it on your PC/Laptop. Once the installation completes, you will find the Google Classroom app under the All Apps section.
In the times of isolation and quarantines, Google Classroom is a fine tool that you can use to learn and make the most out of your time. Whether you are a student, teacher, researcher or collaborator, you can create an online classroom through this app. You can make use of Google Classroom to drop assignments, documents, and educational data in an online classroom. The basic aim of the Google Classroom app is to replace the paper environment with an online platform. This saves time as the attendees can upload assignments or review such documents.
Although the whole idea of the app is to create an online platform or more like an online classroom. However, there is a dedicated classroom feature for the teacher. Teachers can record lectures in the form of voice or video clips and drop them under the classroom feature. Also, teachers can add students directly or share a code with them to join. Students can collaborate with each other as well as ask questions in real-time. Moreover, teachers can send announcements and start class discussions instantly, allowing enhanced and better communication.
Google Classroom App For Computer
In short, Google Classroom is a fine tool if you are a teacher and want to reach out to the students. At the same time, for students, it provides the opportunity to learn in real-time and make the most out of their time. It is absolutely free and you can easily install it on your handheld devices via app stores. Also, you can download Google Classroom for PC or Laptop, following the instructions provided below.
Install Google Classroom for PC and Laptop
Google Classroom For Macbook Air
- First, you need to install an Android Emulator in order to run the app.
- You can download the Emulator of your choice using the links below.
- Next, set up the Emulator using your Google Account.
- After setting up, launch the Emulator and open Play Store.
- Type, “Google Classroom” without the quotes and click on the search button adjacent to the search bar.
- From the search results, click on the Google Classroom app icon to install it on your PC/Laptop.
- Once the installation completes, you will find the Google Classroom app under the All Apps section.
- That’s it.
Apple Classroom Download
Note that in order to use the app, you will have to open it in inside Emulator as it will not work system-wide. In case you are having trouble downloading Google Classroom for PC, reach us through comments.