Microsoft Teams, Free Download by Microsoft. Office 2016 for Mac is here and if you have an Office 365 subscription, you can be amongst the first to get it. See Step 2 and 3 on the PC or Mac tabs above to help you with the rest of the install process. If you still don't see an option to install Office on the Microsoft 365 Software page, it's possible your admin hasn't assigned a license to you.
- Free Download Teams For Mac
- Download Teams For Macbook
- Download Teams For Mac M1
- How To Download Teams For Mac
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL MICROSOFT TEAMS SOFTWARE
1) Go to portal.office.com and Sign in using your @sfsu.edu or @mail.sfsu.edu email address and then select Next.
2) You will be routed to the SF State Global Login page. Sign in with your SF State credentials.
3) If you choose to stay signed in as noted below, it will save your password after you quit. It’s your choice whether you would like to do that or not. In either case, you can select Don’t show this again.
Free Download Teams For Mac
4) After signing in, you should see the screen below.Download Microsoft Teams for Mac by selecting Teams from the Apps listed.
5) Double-click to open the downloaded DMG file, which should be in your Downloads folder.
6) Drag the Microsoft Teams icon to the Applications folder icon. When complete, select the red dot in the upper left-hand corner to close the window.
7) Quit your browser.
Download Teams For Macbook
SET UP MICROSOFT TEAMS SOFTWARE
1) Go to your Applications folder and double-click on Microsoft Teams to open the application. Select Open.
2) Sign in using your @sfsu.edu or @mail.sfsu.edu email address, then select Next.
Download Teams For Mac M1
3) Sign into the SF State Gateway.
How To Download Teams For Mac
4) Microsoft Teams will open. Across the top you will see a Send link box, which you can select to take you to the Microsoft Teams mobile app. If you choose not to do that, dismiss the window by selecting the X on the far-right side.