- Panasonic Image App Manual
- Download Panasonic Image App For Mac Windows 10
- Download Panasonic Image App For Mac
Days are gone when we used to operate our cameras in-person. The new age we're living has technologies to connect your smartphone to the compatible digital cameras to operate remotely, giving us much more flexibility in using them. Panasonic Image app for Panasonic digital cameras does just that!
Understanding the struggles, we all are facing using the cameras traditionally, Panasonic has rolled out a dedicated app for handling the camera operations remotely. The functionality it serves is really helpful, as you can operate almost every feature of your digital camera right from your phone.
I'm not familiar with the Panasonic Image App but you could try either of these solutions: NDIHX Capture App from Newtec. This will grab your phone screen and send it over WiFi as an NDI stream to your laptop. You'll need the NDI 4 Watcher (beta) actor to get the stream into Isadora. This works slightly differently. Since Panasonic Image App is an Android App and cannot be installed on Windows PC or MAC directly, we will show how to install and play Panasonic Image App on PC below: Firstly, download and install an Android emulator to your PC; Download Panasonic Image App APK to your PC; Open Panasonic Image App APK using the emulator or drag and drop the.
Panasonic Image App Manual
How to Connect the Panasonic Image app to your Digital Camera
- Connecting each is simple, as it takes a matter of seconds;
- Turn on the Wi-Fi option in your camera through your Menu list or by the function option available on screen.
- Upon switching on, head to the Panasonic Image app on your phone and turn on Wi-Fi there too.
- You should see the mode of your camera shown in the available networks, tap to connect.
- Now, head back to the app to see you're being automatically connected.
You can follow the same steps to connect via Bluetooth too. For this to work, the phone should be running on Android 4.4 or higher version.
What all you can do through Panasonic Image app?
Upon connection, the app acts as a remote control for your digital camera, as you can operate almost every function of it through the app.
- You can stream what's being shown on the Live View Screen of your camera on your phone. Thus, acts as a camera that can be set to monitor a room full through your phone (Well, this should be in close WiFi range only to stay connected).
- You can pass commands to click pictures or record videos to your camera.
- You can play the content in your phone that's being captured by the camera.
- You can geo-tag images that are captured by the camera.
- You can share these contents to social media platforms through your phone directly.
Download Panasonic Image App For Mac Windows 10
Note: Using these connections over Wi-Fi can drain your battery intensively. Thus, it's recommended to charge up your phone before using it as the remote controller. Further, if you're playing the video or photos from your camera onto your phone, and saving the camera captured content to your phone's storage, it would incur you the data charges as per your carrier rates.
Download Panasonic Image App For Mac
Regarding the sharing of content to external platforms like social media sites, exporting images or videos may contain the location information attached to them, thus it should be noted the identifiable data being transported to public sites.