- Downloads Getting started. Are you a new user? Have a look at our Getting Started, FAQ, and Tutorials pages on our wiki. Otherwise, feel free to look at the changelog. You may also want to look at some games.Games provide basic game play for the engine to run using Lua scripts.
- Free dev-c 5.11 download. Development Tools downloads - Dev-C by Orwell and many more programs are available for instant and free download.
- Dev c 5.11 free download 64 bit. Development Tools downloads - Dev-C by Orwell and many more programs are available for instant and free download.
Dev C 2b 2b free download - Programming C, Google Chrome dev, 2B Egypt, and many more programs.
A full-featured IDE for C/C++
What's new in DEV-C++ 5.11:
- Fixed crash related to double clicking on a compiler error when a selection was made.
- Upgraded the default compiler to TDM-GCC 4.9.2.
- Improved startup speed.
- Fixed Abort Compilation button not working anymore.
Computer programming languages have evolved over the years and there's no sign of a regression in this respect. The existing IDEs get updated with more and more features to help developers create their applications as easily as possible, in error-free environments.
One of the tools that is still very useful, even though is hasn't received an update for years on, is DEV-C++. This open-source utility comes with many handy features, but mainly for basic programming needs rather than for advanced programming.
The installation runs smoothly, so you'll be able to work with the application in a matter of seconds rather than minutes as in the case of the heavy-weights you can find in this software category. The interface is quite user-friendly, with all the options in plain sight and a generous workspace.
With the help of this tool you'll be able to create and edit many common source file formats such as .C, .CPP, .CC, .C++ or .CP. It is capable of handling as well header files with the following extensions: .H, .HPP, .RH and .HH. Also, resource scripts (.RC) are supported and you'll be able to save your projects in the native .DEV format.
The DEV-C++ IDE also has the required compiling and debugging commands you would expect. Individual configurations for compiler, environment and editor are available, so you'll be able to fully customize them. If you feel some functions or operations require some explanations, you can find the answers for most questions in the application's documentation.
As an integrated programing environment, this software will surely be more than sufficient for those who don't need modern features. It provides all the necessary tools and packs a decent set of features to get one going on the code writing path, so it's worth at least a try, especially since it is completely free of cost.
Filed underDEV-C++ was reviewed by Olivian Puha
- 32 MB of RAM
- The executables compiled by Dev-C++ will need MSVCRT.DLL (comes with Windows 95 OSR 2 or higher)
DEV-C++ 5.11add to watchlistsend us an update
- portable version
- A portable version of this application is available: Dev-C++ Portable
- runs on:
- Windows All
- file size:
- 48.1 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID
Are you a new user? Have a look at our Getting Started, FAQ, and Tutorials pages on our wiki.
Otherwise, feel free to look at the changelog.
You may also want to look at some games. Games provide basic game play for the engine to run using Lua scripts. Different games have different objectives, such as survival, building or Player vs Player. Usually Minetest comes with Minetest Game, to supply the default items and blocks. You can then add mods on top of a game in order to customize your experience further.
Works on Windows 8, 8.1 and 10. May work on older versions, but not officially supported.
Stuck? See help on getting Minetest on Windows.
You can also get the latest development version of Minetest from builds made by community members. These builds are more recent than the officially released builds and contain new features (at the cost of stability).
Android 4.0 or later is recommended.
Alternatively, download the APK.
Note: We advise not to use unofficial builds commonly found on the Play Store. They may contain excessive advertisements or spyware, or be distributed under proprietary terms.
Those may be out of date at times. If they are too out of date, you can build from source.
- Flatpak (all distributions) - Stable
- Snap (all distributions) - Stable
- Debian - Stable
- Ubuntu - Stable
- Ubuntu / Linux Mint (PPA) - Stable, Unstable
- Fedora - Stable
- openSUSE - Stable
- Mageia - Stable
- Arch Linux - Stable, Unstable
- Gentoo - Stable
- Void Linux - Stable
On FreeBSD 9.1 and newer, you can use the official pre-built packages:
pkg install minetest minetest_game
Compile using ports
You can compile Minetest and choose build options easily using the FreeBSD port dialogs.
Dev C 2b 2b 5.11 Free Download For Mac Free
macOS 10.10 or later is recommended.
- Use Homebrew to get the stable version:
brew install minetest
Get the latest stable or development source code from GitHub.
You will probably want Minetest Game as well. Put the game in your games directory.
Dev C 2b 2b 5.11 Free Download For Mac Os
See README.md for details on how to compile Minetest from source.