Hollywood.com, LLC Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy
This policy implements the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. §512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of the Company computing system are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.
1 Total Effect (stereo in/out) Timbre / Track EQ 3-band EQ per in 1 Timbre / in 1 Track Effect Types 193 types (Usable as insert, master, or total effects. However, double-size effects cannot be used as a total effect.) Modulation Dynamic Modulation, 2 Common LFO Effects Control Busses Stereo side chain (Limiter, Gate, Vocoder, etc) Effect Preset. By Glitchmachines. Palindrome is a granular morph plotting sampler geared toward experimental sound design. The basic concept behind Palindrome is to fuse four granular samplers with a coordinate plotting grid and complex modulation sources in order to facilitate the creation of morphing sound effects and unusual instrument patches.
The Company’s Designated Agent to receive notification of alleged infringement under the DMCA is:
2255 Glades Road, Suite 221A
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Email: violations contact form (this email address is only for copyright infringement claims – you will not receive a reply if the matter is not a copyright issue): [email protected]
When we receive proper notification of claimed infringement, the Company will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement complaint notice:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you do not include all of the above information, it may invalidate your notification or cause a delay of the processing of the DMCA notification.
Please note that, under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
C1 Gate Stereo Vst Download Free
Please also note that the information provided in your notification to us may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
Company reserves the right to publish Claimant information on the site in place of disabled content.
Notice and Take down Procedure
Procedure: It is expected that all users of any part of the Company system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Company receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by the Company in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion.
The Company will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
It is Company’s policy to permanently cancel the privileges and authorizations, in appropriate circumstances, of repeat copyright infringers.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures
It is Company policy to accommodate, and not interfere with, standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.
- OSC1 (Single); OSC1 + 2 (Double): Stereo multisamples are supported 8 velocity zones per oscillator with switching, crossfades and layers
- Four types of filter routing (single, serial, parallel, 24 dB)
Two multi-mode filters per oscillator (low pass, high pass, band pass, band reject)
- Per-voice nonlinear driver and low boost
- Three bands, with sweepable mid
- For each oscillator: two envelope generators (Filter & Amp)
Two key tracking generators (Filter & Amp)
Two AMS mixers
Two common key tracking generators
- Timbre Number
- Max: 16
For each Timbre: keyboard and velocity split/layer/crossfades
Modifications to the program settings via the Tone Adjust function
- Master Keyboard Functionality
- Krome can act as a Master Keyboard able to control external MIDI devices such as sound modules.
- Drum Kit
- Stereo and mono drum samples
8 velocity zones switch (crossfades and layers)
- The number of Combination / Program / Drum Kit:
- User Combination
- 512 Combination (288 Preload)
- User Program
- 768 Program (640 Preload)
- User Drum Kit
- 48 Drum Kit (32 Preload)
- Preset Program
- 256 GM2 Program + 9 GM2 Drums Program