The Feel Connect app makes it possible to easily implement interactive device technology to your website and let people control your device from any website. The performer app is an made for those people that want their device to be controlled by someone else via a website or want to set up an interactive session between devices. The connection process is simple. Connect your bluetooth device. Download Bluetooth apk 1.5 for Android. Turn your device's Bluetooth ON/OFF Quickly!
If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. Take into consideration that is not recommended to install the driver on Operating Systems other than stated ones.
In order to manually update your driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Extract the .cab file to a folder of your choice
2. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel), or right click on Start Menu for Windows 10 and select Device Manager
3. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
4. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you extracted the driver
5. If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'
6. Click 'Have Disk'
7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver and click Ok
About USB Driver:
In order for your phone to communicate with your PC, you need to install the proper USB drivers and connect the two via a USB cable. Your operating system may automatically install a generic USB driver, but these are often limited and do not offer the full range of features that drivers custom-tailored for your mobile phone usually offer.
It is highly recommended that you uninstall any previous Phone to PC USB drivers you may already have on your personal computer, because they may interfere with the installation process.
Most mobile phones come with an installation CD with software applications, including the USB driver that you need. You might not be interested in installing the Software Suite but, unfortunately, there is no workaround for some devices, and the only way to install the USB drivers is by installing the provided software.
When the software is outdated, it can cause problems when trying to get your device recognized by the computer. In this case, you should try to download the driver separately, making sure you choose the one that is specifically made for your device.
Make sure you regularly check with our website for new drivers so that you won't miss any updates.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Bluetooth Version 3.0 Download For Android Emulator
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10
Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 8.5 MB
- Mobile Phones