Bluestacks is an android Operation system emulator. Bluestacks installed a whole android OS on your PC – Windows 7, 8.1, 10 & Mac. You can run any android smartphone apps through Bluestacks. It available for PC from October 11, 2011, which was officially launched in Apr. 13, 2014, in 2011 at beta stage Offline installer size approx 102Mb but now Bluestacks offline installer size is approx 500MB+ available for download. Now it achieved a huge success.
- Bluestacks 3 Windows 10 64 Bit Free Download
- Bluestacks 3 64 Bit Download
- Bluestacks 3 Windows 7 64 Bit Download
Windows 64 Bit The installer automatically detects the Operating System your device is running and chooses the right version of BlueStacks. Download BlueStacks.
When you want to download Blustacks from the official site, they provide us a split installer setup, which is approx 12Mb. You can’t install it without the internet connection. But you can install it with offline installer. Some People don’t know about Full Version Offline Installer, here is a complete guide on how to download/install Bluestacks offline installer Windows 7, 8.1, 10 & Mac PC.
Download BlueStacks for Windows 7, 8.1, 10 & Mac PC from official Site?
Bluestacks is an Android emulator which means that it can virtually run Android OS & applications on Windows and Mac PC. It runs all apps that available for download in official Google Play store.
It is useful for a pc user, you can play all the Android mobile apps on your windows and Mac for free. You can download all apps from Google play store & mobile app store that include in Bluestacks App Player.
Download the Latest Bluestacks offline installer for Windows & Mac
Click on the download button to download Bluestacks for Windows XP, Vista, 7(seven), 8, 8.1, 10:-
Get 32 Bit Version
Get 64 Bit Version
How to Stop Unwanted Games Download Automatically in Bluestacks
Download Subway Surfers For PC
How to Install Bluestacks on PC (Windows)?
Once downloading finishes, you can follow the simple instructions as follows –
- 1- Open the Download Folder and Double click or open BlueStacks-Installer file, Installation started automatically, If you want to install Bluestacks in default directory then click on the Install now button. If you want to change installation directory then click on the Customize installation link, which is available at bottom right of the setup screen.
- 2- If you click on the Customize Installation link then you can change BlueStacks data path by choosing a different folder or drive. After changing installation path, click on the Install now link which will be available at bottom right section of the setup screen.
- 3- Now installation will be started and you will have to wait for few seconds or minutes (depends on the hardware).
- 4- Once installation finishes, you can click on the Launch button to immediately start the Bluestacks Android Emulator.
Now you can start using Bluestacks on your PC and download all games like Subway surfers or Temple run from Google play store.
Before getting into the topic let us have a brief introduction to emulator, popular Android emulators and Droid4X.
An emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system to behave like another computer system.An Android emulator is an Android Virtual Device (AVD) that represents a specific Android device. For example BlueStacks is an android emulator. You can install it on Windows and download many Android apps on to your PC.
- 1 Droid4X Emulator Download
Droid4X Emulator Download
You can install Watsapp in your PC using BlueStacks. So now your PC is acting like an Android device because of the emulator installed. Simply you can think that Android OS is installed in the PC so that PC understands Android language.
- Android emulators are mainly used for the following reasons:
- Gamers use these emulators on PC because it gives a different feeling to play on PC rather than mobile device. Usage of macros in PC makes gaming easier.
- Popular Android emulators for gaming: BlueStacks, MeMu, KoPlayer, Nox
- Developers use these emulators for testing of app on various devices before actual launching of the app.
- Popular Android emulators used by developers: Android Studio emulator, Xamarin, Genymotion
- It is a good option for those who do not have one Android smartphone but would like to try using Android apps.
Which are the popular Androidemulators?
Android Studio Emulator, ARChon,Bliss, Nox, Bluestacks, Droid4X, Build Your Own, YouWave, Xamarin, Remix OSPlayer, Prime OS, Memu, KoPlayer, GenyMotion
What is Droid4X?
Droid4X is one of the popularemulators for Windows PC. With the help of this emulator you can run yourfavorite Android games and apps directly on your PC. Popular games such asSubway Surfers, Clash of Clans and many other Android apps work so finely here.It is ahead of its competitors because it can run on basic system requirements,reliable and robust. One of its special features is that it lets you to recordemulator screen. Thus you can record the android screen while using it andshare it with your loved ones. It helps you to explore the Google Play Storeand choose apps of your interest.
Features of Droid4X:
- Latest Version: Droid4X0.11.1
- Requirements: WindowsXP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10 (32bit/64 bit)
- Last updated on: January,2019
- License: Free
- File size: 214.73MB
- File name:Droid4X-Setup.exe
Highlights of Droid4X:
- Enjoy unlimited android apps and games on PC.
- Droid4X Desktop works like charm if you have a touch screen computer.
- To play any game, you can also configure it with gamepad or keyboard.
- Play your favorite games like Clash of Clans or Subway Surfers on PC for free and it’s unlimited.
- Easily record video files of anything happening on the emulator screen or take screenshot.
- You can directly download apps to the emulator.
- You can create and customize personalized controls.
- Droid 4X is a free to use emulator to let you get android games and apps on Windows.
How to download Droid4X?
The download of Droid4X set up filecan be done either from the official website or just type Download Droid4XOflline Installer for Windows PC in the search box of your browser. I haveshared links in the next section.
The installation process takes sometime but goes on smoothly. This program relies on virtual box to create avirtualized environment for running Android. So if you already have a VirtualBox installed on your PC some errors can occur.
Difference between Droid4X onlineinstaller and Droid4X offline installer:
Online installer: You can download thesoftware from the official site directly but that will not be a complete setupfile. The file is 8.3MB in size. When you run that file; additional files ofaround 200 MB needs to be downloaded online. This requires a good internetconnection. If connection breaks in between then installation has to start fromthe beginning.
Offline installer: Here you download the entire setup file of size of around 250 MB. It is better to use this option for installation because there are no errors when installing when you have the entire setup file with you.
- Search for the downloadedfile.exe in your Downloads
- Open the file-> Givethe Destination folder where it has to be installed
- The installation processwill begin
- Click on Next and thenFinish.
- Now Droid4X is installedin your computer. You can now enjoy using Android apps on your PC.
How to download Android apps usingDroid4X in your PC?
Bluestacks 3 Windows 10 64 Bit Free Download
When you double click and open theinstalled Droid4X file in your PC you can see GooglePlayStore option. Here youcan search for desired apps and download the apk file and install it. It isvery easy process.
You can also sideload the apps.Double click the apk file that you have sideloaded. It will get installed onDroid4X.
Bluestacks 3 64 Bit Download
Bluestacks 3 Windows 7 64 Bit Download
Droid4X is mainly used by Android PCgame lovers. It is a very good Android emulator which you can definitely try.