Assassin’s Creed Odyssey has recently received a new quest and some in-game content with a live update yesterday, and now Ubisoft has shared the full set of patch notes for Assassin’s Creed. Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate – Gold Edition – v1.51 + All DLCs + MULTi16, From 19.1 GB 22.7 GB; Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Ultimate Edition - v 1.0.6 + DLCs + MULTi15, Selective Download From 23.6 GB 35.9 GB; Assassin's Creed Odyssey Gold Edition Prepack Repack-ZAZIX No Crack 23.7 GB. Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Write your own epic odyssey and become a legendary Spartan hero in Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey, an inspiring adventure where you must forge your destiny and define your own path in a world on the brink of tearing itself apart.
Ubisoft has released Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.3.0, we have the full patch notes for this update.
The update is available for all platforms for download, the size of the client patch is between 6.2 GB and 9 GB.
Among other things, the new update adds new content for Episode 2 Torments of Hades.
ASSASSIN’S CREED® ODYSSEY – 1.30 PATCH NOTES
EPISODE 2 – TORMENTS OF HADES – THE FATE OF ATLANTIS
- Added in-game support for Torments of Hades
LOST TALES OF GREECE
- Added in-game support for upcoming Lost Tales of Greece
FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Upped Ikaros’s attack damage
- Mercenaries will now carry different amounts of iron and gems to be looted. It’s not equal work, equal pay in ancient Greece, Misthios!
- Addressed an issue causing enemy fire attack damage to be too high
- Enemy archers no longer have the ability to apply players Critical Chance and Critical Damage stats engravings to themselves. No getting owned by archers any more
- Reduced the weekly contract objectives to make them simpler and faster to complete
- Aligned sell price of “The Fate of Atlantis” weapons with main game weapons
- Ainigmata Ostraka now indicate if they’re from Greece or other realms
- Added a visual hint for items currently assigned to another loadout
- Unique Legendary Lieutenants will now scale up with players
DLC – THE FATE OF ATLANTIS
- Addressed an issue in The Keeper and Kyros that prevented players from completing the quest
- Addressed an issue keeping Kyros from walking to the next quest objective
- When playing the “The Fate of Atlantis” DLC, Wardens will no longer be classed as archers during gameplay or challenges
- ISU NPC stats will be appropriate according to elite status
- Addressed an issue in The Beacons Are Lit causing the device to fall through the map when thrown at the door
- Kolossus will no longer receive damage from torches
- Addressed an issue with regards to “The Conqueror” achievement that prevented some players from unlocking it
- The “No Good Deed” quest will now appear after completing “The Beacons Are Lit”
DLC – LEGACY OF THE FIRST BLADE
- Gaspar the Gatekeeper, true to his name, will now attack when approached in the Terror Gorge Poi
- Addressed an issue in Protector Of Persia that prevented players from completing the quest
LOST TALES OF GREECE
- Leda has been found safe and secure in the cave during “Daddy’s Home”
- The Hero Sword reward will now be given to players after completing Daddy’s Home
- Addressed an issue in Daughters of Lalaia that prevented players from progressing this Lost Tale of Greece
- Addressed an issue that caused Heir Of Memories to wrongly appear in Argolis at the start of the quest
- Addressed an issue in New Game+ that caused all map progress to be carried over unintentionally
- Players will now be able to acquire the artefact after killing Medusa with NG+
- After killing the Cyclops in Stairway to Olympus with an NG+, the cutscene will now play as intended
- Addressed an issue in NG+, preventing players from completing “Test of Judgement”
- Addressed an issue during Battle Of 300 in NG+, causing Leonidas to have more than four adrenaline bars if the spear was previously upgraded
- Addressed an issue where the Mercenary tier 5 benefit wasn’t kept in New Game+
- Addressed an issue in NG+, preventing players from completing Monger Down
- Hard Mode encounters in the Arena with NG+ will now drop the Arena Fighter’s Set items
- After completing Ancient Revelations in NG+, players will no longer obtain a duplicate reward
- Addressed several issues preventing players from completing Ainigmata Ostraka
- Addressed an issue causing players to spawn under the map when traveling to Lokris Overwatch viewpoint
- Bandits and Followers of Ares have finally agreed on a contract to try and take over the Obsidian Islands
- Daughters of Artemis contracts will spawn in regions where targets are available
- Sleeping NPCs killed next to their friends will no longer raise bounties
- Small boat sails will remain intact after reaching level 90
- Addressed an issue preventing players from meditating or summoning the Adrestia
- Not under the boat, Machaon will be ferried to the underworld properly after players confirm his kill
- Addressed an issue preventing players from confirming kill on the Swordfish & Brison
- Addressed an issue causing the Phalanx Spear to deal less damage than stated on the weapon card
- Addressed an issue preventing the Conquest battle heroes from spawning as expected
- Addressed an issue causing mercenaries to be seen in Modern Day
- The Tomb of Agamemnon is now off limit for wolves in Modern Day
- Addressed an issue in The Favor that prevented players from completing the quest
- Addressed an issue preventing players from interacting with the captain in “Test of Character”
- Addressed an issue preventing players from fighting the immortals after dying
- Addressed an issue in The Grand Minotour that prevented players from completing the quest
- Addressed an issue in By The Fates where the handmaiden could be stuck in a follow objective
- Addressed an issue in A God Among Men that prevented players from completing the quest
- After interacting with the door during “Meet Myrrine…,” the cinematic will now trigger as intended
- Players will now be able to complete the “Unlucky Bandits” on Hephaistos Islands
- If left alive during A Fight With Talos, Talos will now remain armed
- Addressed an issue causing the shark to spawn underground where the glittery pendant is placed in Safe Passage
- In Stranger Tides, ambushing riders will enter combat and react to players as intended
- Addressed an issue in Shark The Vagrant that prevented players from completing the quest
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing “Follow that Boat”
- Addressed an issue causing NPCs to get stuck, preventing the completion of “The Taxman Cometh”
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing “Test of Faith.” Faith is now given to you, misthios!
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing “Let my Patients Go”
- Addressed an issue during “Conquest” when trying to defeat Stentor, causing players to get stuck in battle
- Addressed an issue causing Kleio’s quest to disappear
- In A Venomous Encounter, the NPC will now be stationed at the checkpoint “Report to Metiochos”
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing “To Kill or Not to Kill”
- Phidas’s mortality will no longer prevent players from completing “Escape from Athens”
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing Prince of Persia (The Blind King)
- Brasidas has been ordered to leave the Leader House so players can complete We Will Rise
- Bandits have found their ship, which was lost at sea, to join the fight during Mysterious Malady
- Addressed an issue in The Handmaiden’s Story that prevented players from completing the quest
- Addressed an issue in Perikles’s Symposium that prevented players from completing the quest
- Addressed an issue preventing some players from starting “A God Among Men”
- Addressed an issue with By The Fates where the quest reward wasn’t given to players
- Diona will follow players in the “I, Diona” quest
- Addressed an issue with regards to “The Conqueror” achievement that prevented some players from unlocking it
- Addressed an issue causing Polyphemos to remain stationary after players are attacking during “To Be Nobody”
- Addressed an issue causing Herodotos to go missing during Perikles’s Symposium
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing “Remnant of the Ancients”
- Addressed an issue during Atlantis Destroyed causing Barnabas to die after the cutscene
- Although Herodotos loves recording history, he’ll no longer follow players throughout Greece during “Family Values”
- Addressed an issue preventing players from interacting with the captain in the “Evening the Odds” quest
- After spending his living years working for the Order, Kleon has decided to relax on the beach in the Underworld, not ancient Greece
- Rebalanced the bow drop rate vs other weapons
- Addressed an issue during The Dunce Conundrum preventing players from obtaining Zeno’s Paradox
- Phidias the one and only will be shown during Back to Atlantis
- Addressed an issue preventing players from completing “Myths and Minotaurs”
- Addressed an issue causing the Minotaur’s Labyrinth to be located underwater at times
ADRESTIA AND NAVAL
- Addressed several issues with Athena on board the Adrestia
GRAPHICS, ANIMATIONS, AND AUDIO
- Addressed various gear texture issues
- Addressed various lighting issues
- Addressed several weapon animation issues
- Addressed some graphical issues that occurred in various regions
- Addressed several character and NPC graphic issues
USER INTERFACE, MENU, AND SUBTITLES
- Addressed various UI/HUD issues
- Addressed a display issue that caused the “Close” prompt to display twice on in-game popup notifications
- Steropes Bow and the Hero’s sword can now be used in the Visual customization menu
- [PC] When Adaptive Quality is set to ON, Anti-Aliasing will be set to the appropriate value
- Addressed various localization issues
- Addressed an issue with the Ainigmata Ostraka “Ashes To Ashes” that didn’t mark it as complete in the inventory
- Addressed an issue that caused the Mercenary Tier S4 to not work as intended
- The Abraxas horse skin will be awarded to players reaching Tier 1 Mercenary rank, as intended
- Addressed an issue where the wrong APs count would be displayed after a reset
- [PC] Addressed an issue preventing players from comparing on the Mercenaries and Cultist tabs when using M&K
- The “Rock and Roll” Ainigmata Ostraka will no longer roll away from your inventory
- After fast travelling, the stealth icon cannot remain invisible to players
- [PC] When using M&K, players can now walk on boats using the keyboard
- [PC] Increased the space between selections in the Mercenaries tab when using M&K
- [PC] Addressed an issue preventing players from reassigning key bindings when using M&K
- [PC] Added a description for the “Aim Assist” tooltip when using M&K
- [PC] Addressed an issue causing the UI to become unresponsive in borderless mode after minimizing the game with “Win+D”
- [PC] Native resolution values will remain intact when players switch to window modes without applying any settings
PERKS, ENGRAVINGS, AND ABILITIES
- Players will no longer be able to apply the Sphinx Mane set bonus to other set items
- Addressed several issues with the Rage ability in combat
- Addressed an issue that caused the Call to Arms ability to be locked after Level 81
- Addressed an issue preventing players from using the NPC locking mechanic while Rage is enabled
STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Addressed an issue creating crashes on loading when storing the game in MS storage systems
- Improved performance and stability on PS4
- [PC] Increased scrolling speed for filters in Photo Mode. They see me scrollin’
- “Reset all settings” confirmation prompt will appear before implementation in Photo Mode
UBISOFT CLUB, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND TROPHIES
- Corrected several player stats and leaderboards in the Ubisoft Club
- Addressed several issues with Ubisoft Club challenges, stats, and leaderboards
- When the conditions are met, players will now unlock the “Breaking the Limit” achievement
- Addressed an issue that caused Daughters of Artemis kills not to count toward the legendary Marksman engraving objective, once you’re the leader of this faction
- The bonus and engraved version of the Sphinx Mane will now be displayed in the menu
Ubisoft has announced that patches 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey will be made available for download tomorrow. According to the company, the main patch will be 1.1.0 while patch 1.1.1 will be a hotfix that will address two specific issues that were not resolved in patch 1.1.0.
Going into more details, the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey patch 1.1.0 will add Mastery Level system to the game, will add fast travel points to Mythical Creatures, will add an option to dismantle items directly at Blacksmiths and will add an option on the PC that will allow players to set walking speed.
This update will also address various lighting issues, various camera issues. Cam.exe stopped working, various sound issues, various animation issues with NPC and player character, various issues that caused the player to temporarily freeze and will improve HDR functionality on PC.
On the other hand, patch 1.1.1 will address an issue that prevented Tier 6&7 Burning and Poison Damage perks to work properly as well as various texture issues with robes on multiple characters.
UPLAY and Steam will download these patches tomorrow once it’s become available and you can find their complete changelogs below.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.1.1 Release Notes
- Addressed an issue that prevented Tier 6&7 Burning and Poison Damage perks to work properly
- Addressed various texture issues with robes on multiple characters.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.1.0 Release Notes
- Added support for the first Episode of the Legacy of the First Blade DLC, Hunted, to the game.
- Will release in December 4
- Added the third instalment in the Lost Tales of Greece, The Image of Faith, to the game.
- Will release in December
- Available after reaching Episode
- Quest will appear in the quest log after having met the quest giver in Elis
- Look for a blue quest giver icon
FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS
NEW! Added Mastery Level System to the game
- Mastery Level increase specific statistics attached to the Assassin, Hunter, and Warrior ability trees and uses ability points to upgrade bonuses.
- The Mastery level Menu becomes available when reaching Level 50
NEW! Added fast travel points to Mythical Creatures
NEW! Added an option to the game to dismantle items directly at the Blacksmith.
- Added a tip to the game on how to quickly source Olive wood.
- The amount of crafting material being bought can now be increased significantly faster
- Added more NPCs to the Skyros market.
- Players can now circulate between Quest filters with LT/RT
- [PC] Added an option that allows players to set walking speed.
- [PC] Improved HDR functionality on PC.
- Wearing the full set of a Legendary Armor now gives more powerful bonuses than the version available for engraving.
- Fixed Burning Rate formula when too many bonuses were applied
- Addressed an issue during the Medusa boss fight that could sometimes reset the quest causing the player to start the quest from the beginning.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the player from performing attacks underwater when equipping a weapon that allows breathing underwater while the air bar is red.
- Addressed an issue where Intoxicated Damage or Weakening perk were applied to the player rather than to enemies.
- Addressed various issues with floating or misplaced objects across Greece.
- Addressed various issues that caused the player to fall through the map or get stuck.
- Addressed an issue during the final Arena encounter where the enemy could deal damage even though the player is out of reach of the weapon.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Weekly Contracts from appearing.
- Addressed an issue where live encounters wouldn’t reappear after losing connection.
- Addressed an issue in Gluten Free where Lagos’s son could pop up in dialogues when released before triggering the cut-scene.
- Addressed an issue in A Mother’s Prayer that prevented the player from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue in To Find a Girl where Thugs would chicken out of combat if their leader is knocked out in front of them.
- Addressed an issue in Barnabas Abroad that could prevent the quest from being completed.
- Addressed an issue in The Final Push that could cause the quest’s objective to disappear.
- Addressed an issue in Pirate Hospitality that prevented the quest objective to update.
- Addressed an issue in Unified Front where Euneas would sail away from the naval battle instead of helping the player.
- Addressed various issues in the Divine Intervention questline that could prevent the quest from being completed.
- Addressed an issue in Follow That Boat where Kleio could spawn underwater if the player cleaves the ship during the follow Erina objective.
- Addressed an issue in Breaking Bread where the recommended Quest level differs from the actual level of enemy NPCs in the Fort of Arkas.
- Addressed an issue in A Bloody Feast where the player could maintain a full bounty bar under certain circumstances.
- Removed a dramatic black fade from a cut-scene in Athlete.
Character and AI
- Addressed an issue where wolves or dogs would drown when kicked in the water by the player. *tries not to judge*
- Addressed an issue with enemy NPCs who would have a hard time catching up while chasing the misthios.
- Addressed an issue where Mercenaries would sometimes stop chasing the player.
- Addressed an issue that caused Mercenaries & Fort Leaders to not deal the intended Basic Attack damage.
- Addressed an issue where enemies lighting up braziers continue doing so while being hit by the player.
- Addressed an issue where the Cretan bull stops attacking when the player stands VERY close to the bull’s face.
Assassin 27s Creed Odyssey 1.0 7 Patch Download Mediafire
- Addressed an issue in Photo Mode where the reset button in Composition Mode would reset photo settings.
- Improved auto-focus functionality in Photo Mode. When opening Photo Mode it will now auto-focus the player if in view.
- Improved camera functionality in Photo Mode. The more zoomed in, the slower the camera.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the player from using the Photo Mode properly when activating while in Predator shot.
- Addressed an issue that allowed the players to cycle through pre-sets in Preview Mode
- [PS4] Addressed an issue that caused screenshots taken to appear black in the Capture Gallery.
- Conquest Battles no longer scale with the player’s level but stay on the region’s level.
- The inventory ship model will no longer vanish when equipping different ship designs.
- Addressed an issue that caused an incorrect background color to be displayed for Legendary Lieutenants.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the player to dismiss Tekton as Lieutenant. Go home Tekton, you’re drunk.
- Addressed an issue where the thumbnail image of Epic Ship rewards didn’t match the actual look.
- Addressed an issue where the custom marker would fall underwater when the player marks any location on the open sea.
- Addressed an issue that caused Sea Shanties to stop playing when switching between “stop” and “resume” actions multiple times. // indecisive much??
Performance and Stability
- Optimized game performance and stability.
- Addressed various issues that caused the player to temporarily freeze.
- [X1] Addressed an issue where the game could become unresponsive after accessing the Xbox dashboard.
Graphics, Animations & Audio
- Addressed various lighting issues.
- Addressed various camera issues. Cam.exe stopped working.
- Addressed various sound issues.
- Addressed various animation issues with NPC and player character.
- Addressed various animation issues with the Cyclops.
- Addressed an issue with Steropes who would slide around in opening roar animation. They see me rollin’
- Addressed an issue with Ikaros who would harass enemies through buildings.
User Interface, Menu, and Subtitles
- Addressed various UI/HUD display issues.
- Addressed various dialog mismatches.
- Addressed a display issue that caused Stats upgrades to appear downgraded after Level 50.
- Addressed an issue that allowed the player to open the Detailed Mercenary Benefits page from the Detailed Mercenary view.
- Addressed an issue with perks above Tier 5 that wouldn’t be displayed properly in the Detailed Character Stats page.
- Addressed an issue where weapons bought from the In-Game Store didn’t show up in the inventory tab.
Ubisoft Club, Achievements or Trophies
- The Child of Poseidon achievement/trophy will now unlock when conditions are met.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the 'The Evolution of PC graphics cards.' Contact: Email